Sunday, July 22, 2012

LOL

It's super annoying to keep this up while I'm stranded at my uncles with no internet, so I totes didn't. Obvi. Saw everyone in my family I possibly could, except my kids. They've been traveling like the traveling mofos they've grown up to be. Have not had notable, exciting interactions worth mentioning that I can think of. Though yesterday at work a customer shouted, "YOU DID NOT IMPRESS ME!" as she stormed away from my less than perfect customer service. Was not aware that as a minimum wage douchebag I was required to be impressive. Adequate is about as far as I'm willing to go with that. And rarely. My sister came home, having graduated from super fancy medical university with a super fancy medical degree. Her only contribution to my health was informing me as I went up and up on the scale from NICE NORMAL PERSON to SOCIOPATHIC LUNATIC. "YOU'RE AT A 7! NO AN EIGHT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MURDERING MY DOG?? NOW YOU'RE A NINE!" I hovered around a 6.5 for the most part, where NICE NORMAL PEOPLE are a 3 or 4. RUDE! Other than that I got nothing. Summer in RainyTown does not suck. I might come back more often.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I'm glad you came back to visit. I totally enjoyed our visit even though our kids were painfully awkward together. Lets get together again before you go back.

Sling Khidorah said...

You know that somewhere in this wide, wide web there's a woman blogging about how unimpressed she was with your service.