Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Hey, Y'all. I totally did my first y'all at work a few days ago. Didn't I say something about shooting me in the head when that happened? You have failed me epically!!

In more riveting news, my lovely Dr. Sister is coming to visit!! What a badass she is! She's the only one from the SuperFantabulous clan brave enough to venture to this fresh hell known as Texas. More importantly, she is this blog's biggest fan and is thus obviously a genius.

The point is, duck and cover! Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Shoot your deuces before it's too late!!

JK. She's actually a very nice girl and looks nothing like me (not sure what that has to do with anything. I felt it needed to be said so it's totally been said!!!) She's also much younger than me and shorter. Also, she applied herself, picked a good career and will be graduating very prestigiously very soon. So there. You've had your quota of useless information for the day.

I'm sure that regardless of any blond haired, blue eyed good intentions she may have, I will overpower her in any given situation and malfeasant hilarity will ensue. I'll def keep you updated because, damn: It's not like you have a life, is it?

No comments: