Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How Bad Do You Want it?

If you're talking about a teaching career, I'd rather set my hair on fire, however, after watching this video, I'm thinking maybe a fitness guru. Especially if it means you get to waterboard your clients.



When really, really bored, resist the urge to cut your own hair. Failing that, find a good tutorial video on YouTube. Failing that, buy a hat and remember: It's just hair! It will grow out!! (Repeat in six months).



Before the previous video, 'I butchered my own hair' was my hairstyle cause cutting my own hair was my fallback when I needed more excitement in my life. This usually meant my hair looked like crap until somewhere in the 3-4 month grow out period. For a month it would start looking OK, but then it would revert to looking like crap and then a few months later it was time to cut it again!!

Which leads to my second career choice: Stylist. It's been a while since my last 'butcher - grow out' cycle and my current profession (being a stay at home mom with no kids at home) leaves me with staggering amounts of free time.

Naturally I decided it was high time I fucked up my hair. Luckily, I found the best tutorial ever! I cut my hair exactly as she says and it is by far the best haircut I have ever had.

Who knew the secret to good hair was putting it in little ponytails and chopping it off?

"I'm never paying for a haircut again!" I triumphantly told AwesomeCool, "We're going to save so much money!"

"Ok . . . but when's the last time you actually went to get your haircut?" He asked confused.


Sometimes I forget that I'm a freak and I actually believe that I do things like go to the hair salon regularly.

Watching The Real Housewives of Idiotville gives you brain herpes. Obviously.

2 comments:

Blackchild said...

Interesting. That is an old video of a motivational speaker for at risk youth speaking at a meeting that was placed over a workout video. There are several versions of it.

Sling Khidorah said...

Now I have a Don Henley song stuck in my head.