Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yinzer You're Fucking Awesome.

Whenever I find a blogger who makes me question my own degree of fabulousness, I naturally have to share it, so you can also share in my feelings of not quite as cool as I thought-ness. I also have to spend a few weeks gushing and slobbering all over them until they feel uncomfortable and just wish I would leave them alone.

I'm not the type to go out seeking great blogs. That's waaaaaay to much effort for me. The only way I ever find anything cool is if it's dropped in my lap.

As a side note, now that there aren't freaky, uber-angry, Korean netizens foaming at the mouth to kill my entire family because I believe (obviously erroneously) that Apollo Ohno is totally rad, I've disabled pre-approving comments. So comment your little hearts out and feel the satisfaction of seeing it instantly posted before your eyes!

The only downside to this is that I'm not made intensely aware that a comment has been made. I have to actually remember to make the effort to go look for them. So, if you comment and feel horribly neglected, I probably didn't see it or your comment sucked. Either way, don't cry about it, your life is still worth living.

Anyway. I recently had a comment from one James Harrel of Yinzer Please. I have no idea what a Yinzer is, but that didn't stop it from being basically love at first sight. He's cute, he travels, he's clever and best of all a social klutz who, just like me, frequently chooses the most awkward approach to any given situation.

As a huge bonus, his posts are to the point and have lots of pictures! Yay pictures!

So there you have it. Thanks to my dear friend, Husker, I've learned to be more sensitive about adding my new blog-loves to the side bar. Yinzer Please will be added instantaneously. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You can change your settings so that you are notified by email every time someone leaves a comment. ;)

SuperFantabulous said...

But then I would have to check my email! Too. Much. Work.

James said...

I feel like I just won a Pullitzer. Or a dance off.

Or a dance-off Pullitzer; do those exist?

huskeric said...

Thank goodness! I don't think anyone else could stand up to the pain the you put me through!!!