Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm So Fucking Aweseome!

When I think of myself, this song comes to mind:

In case anyone tries to tell you it isn't possible to finish the shitloads of tests, application bullshit and the battles with postal postal workers to get your application turned in in less than three months, tell them, "Fuck off! SuperFantabulous did it and so can I!"

More importantly, I kicked Mr. AwesomeCool's ass on the one test he managed to get himself too! Haha! In your sucky standardized test taking face!

I also managed to get a bunch of other bullshit done. For example, a few nights ago I nearly destroyed the stove. It wasn't an easy feat, but I managed. My uncle was not pleased. I brought home the latest season of Deadliest Catch and all was forgiven.

In more pertinent news, I also got accepted into every single alternative teacher licensing programs I applied to. So what if I only applied to two? It still must be some kind of record.

I got my Indian Education Grant bullshit turned in today! I'm a reflective essay writing machine!

My other application made it to it's destination from Kent with everything intact! The incredible power of my hatred toward the postal postal worker willed it to happen! And I've been invited to a 'group discussion' which is the first round of the acceptance process!


Thus, in light of all my many accomplishments, I grace you with 'Happy Dance of Superiority Part 2'. You're so lucky.


video

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Dude. You are totally awesome.

Are you only applying to things stateside now?

Are you wearing Mr.AwesomeCool's pants? I think you are. ;)

Simon said...

How did I only just find about this blog now? Best website name ever.

SuperFantabulous said...

Yeah, Simon, where the fuck have you been? You've seriously missed out.

Sarah said...

You are so fucking awesome but you totally suck for not being a part of my life anymore. I know you're around but I miss your acerbic, cynical ass.

T said...

your dancing is strangely compelling. Like the giant ballons with the arms that flail about the entrances of new Korean enterprises

SuperFantabulous said...

t: I completely agree