Saturday, September 18, 2010

World's Greatest Dad

Breaking news!! I just watched one of the best movies of all time and as soon as it was over, I had to tell all you fuckers to run out and rent it, or download it, or watch it illegally over the interwebs, or whatever it is you young kids are doing these days because it is fucking awesome.

Normally, I don't like Robin Williams. Not cause of his acting. Hating an actor for his acting is like hating a chair for being a place to sit. Actors and chairs are just inanimate objects put there for your amusement.

I hate him because he's one of those former heavy drug users that always brings it up like, "That was back when I snorted a gallon of cocaine a night! Haha!!" Like that makes him some kind of bad ass? Or interesting?? We've all been through shit, most of us know better than to brag about it like it makes us cool.

The other awesome thing about this movie is that it was directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. Who know pure artistry could come from a squeaky little ding a ling like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie a while back and I was pleasantly surprised by his acting. It was one of the movies that had me that had me laughing at ppls' (mostly the student's) reactions and genuinely feeling sympathy for the main character.

I would recommend to you "City Island"

SuperFantabulous said...

Actually, funny you should mention that movie because I recently saw it!! And it was a pretty good movie.