Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nonsense To The Nth Degree

Today poor SuperFantabulous was exhausted. It's not easy being fucking awesome all the time. So this morning, I was barely able to roll myself out of bed. When I did, I decided that the workout I had chosen for this morning was absolutely not going to happen.

No, Stupid Head, I did not give up on the 30 day workout challenge. I did an 'easier' workout instead: 15 Minute Challenge. Bonus!! This workout requires nothing but a mat and a countdown timer, or the ability to keep track of 15 minutes on a watch.

I managed to complete 7 sets + 20 low jacks and 2 V-ups

Click the link, do the workout, report back.

EDIT: I just realized I did this workout totally wrong!! I was doing 20 reps of each exercise instead of 10!! Why can't I read??

In other news, Mr. Giggles has been acting super weird today. With the new set up, our desks are facing each other. Without our computer screens, we'd have to stare into each other's faces all day. Which is exactly what he's decided to to today. I'm constantly catching him leaning around his monitor, looking at me.

Also he's been sighing and laughing at random and during class he wandered to the back of the room talking to himself.

There is only one plausible explanation for his odd behavior: He is madly in love with me and it has finally hit him that in a few short weeks, I will no longer be at this school. He may never see me again. He's fraught with grief. I mean, really, what else could it possibly be?

No comments: