Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Renew? Please Check Yes or No

My school gave me until 2.00 PM to decide if I am re-newing or not. I told them it was a difficult decision. Mini Fantabulous and Little Awesome are definitely leaving. They are going back to the rainy-crapfest town with their aunt.

I explained that I didn't know if I could stay here an entire year without my Mini and Little. I said a need a while to think about it. They were completely unmoved. I asked for at least one more day to think about it. 'No." Was the answer.

So I asked to see the contract. They brought me a single piece of paper written like one of those notes from kindergarten: Do you like me? Please check yes or no.

Only this time, they want me to sign away another year of my life.
'Please check 'yes' or 'no'.

Me: This is it?
Mr. G: Yes.
Me: What about pay and vacation and housing?
Mr. G: Uhhhhhh . . . Same.
Me: What?!
Mr. G: Uhhhhh . . . I go ask my boss.

He left and hasn't been back.

Either they're going to get their act together and give me a serious offer or they're about to make this decision very, very easy.

Either way be sure to tune in next time to see if The Roundhead Nation will be forever deprived of her most SuperFantabulous Englishee teacher ever!!! Have you thought about what you'll do if I'm not here to provide you with all this free entertainment? Yeah, I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Flint said...

Sounds like time to go.

Anonymous said...

just say no and leave.