Monday, June 28, 2010

SuperFantabulous Blogger is Back!!

There was a gaping black hole of suckage when he left Korea. My heart broke a thousand times when he posted his last post. Even months after he'd gone, I would wait around his empty blog, like a sad lonely dog, hoping one day he might show up again. And then, just when I was about to give up, Black Mike is back!!

Joy to the 10,000th degree!

I'm so exited I might throw up. Or maybe it's because a slug was discovered in the salad after I had already eaten mine. If that's the case, slugs taste delicious when properly seasoned with a little olive oil, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes, sunflower seeds, black pepper and salt.

7 comments:

Flint said...

Thanks for the update. :) Already checking his blog out. :)

SuperFantabulous said...

De nada, chico.

DrugstoreCowgirl said...

VERY EXCITING indeed!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is better, Ms. SuperFantabulous.

ahuskerinkorea said...

What? Are you serious? This is huge news! I had no IDEA they had nutritional yeast in Korea. It is seriously one of my favorite obscure toppings! And I'm not even being farcical or facetious.

SuperFantabulous said...

Well, it's not actually in Korea, but you can order it and have it sent here for a reasonable price. Farcical and facetious is more than welcome. Though you might confuse the SuperFantabulous.

single dad said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Really a nice post here!