Friday, May 14, 2010

This and That Motherfucker!

There was an earthquake drill the other day and nobody bothered to tell me. I heard the alarm and assumed I was supposed to move my ass outside in an orderly fashion, but I just wasn't that into it. Had there actually been some sort of emergency, I would have been buried in rubble and promptly forgotten. Such is life.

Other than blaring alarms and urgent warnings being shouted over the loudspeakers, My English Office has become eerily quite. The K-Pop has been summarily banished. As usually happens when I get my way through questionable behavior, I feel bad. Sometimes I come off as way more intense than I mean to be. So, "Turn it down" might have come off more like, "Turn that shit off or I'll shove those speakers down you're fucking throat!"

The raw food challenge might have set me slightly on edge. Through no fault of my own, I started the challenge in a country that doesn't provide the for the basic right of easy access to organic raisins. I am highly offended the the proprietors of the local grocery stores did not anticipate my needs and supply accordingly. I'm thinking of filing a Geneva convention complaint.

Since I can't indulge my food addiction, I've poured all my energy into my burgeoning Fable II addiction. I'm not pleasant to be around if I haven't gotten my mass murdering entire villages and marrying whores fix. This is becoming problematic. Fable II addictions seem to be highly contagious. Everyone in the SuperFantabulous household has become effected. When we're not playing we're watching other people play. Much 'backseat Fabling' occurs.

Speaking of which, I have a few wives to sacrifice at the Temple of Shadows. TTFN!

No comments: