Friday, April 23, 2010

Springy!

Finally the ever elusive most fourish of fourlike seasons otherwise known as spring has arrived. There are trees bursting in pink blossoms and the occasional glimpse of sunshine through the pollutive haze. Sigh. Spring: You had me at 65 degrees.

In other news, through no fault of my own, I experienced a horrible fumble on day two of the 30 day raw foods challenge. Mr. AwesomeCool assaulted me with a pan of rosemary roasted potatoes, then tackled me with day old curry. How could I resist such an attack? Nevermind, I regained my footing and am now on day five (I'm still counting the first day even though it was not consecutive!!)

In still other news, there is a battle brewing of epic proportions. Last weekend, while I was hibernating in The Bastion of Lonhead (otherwise known as my apartment), Mr. AwesomeCool let me in on a pressing issue: Fable 3 is coming out this fall.

"You should try Fable 2 before it's too late."
"Really? Is it going to implode when Fable 3 comes out?"
"Yes."

I really had no choice in the matter. I tried it and have found a glorious new addiction to add to my collection. Now Mr. AwesomeCool has to settle for the xbox scrappage and has very little time to waste shooting death claws in the ass. How sad for him.

5 comments:

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

I like Fable 2, I really do, it just lacks that special something the first game had in spades.

Anyway, hooray for spring! and shit.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

Not to ruin it for you, but that game is a bitter, bitter disappointment. Like Kennedy assassination disappointing. It could have been so great...

SuperFantabulous said...

Chicken:You're right, so far, it doesn't have the charm of the original.
WTF:You totally ruined it for me! I'm just going to have to go right home and throw it out!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

Be sure to get all the dog tricks so you can marry the dog, and then beat it for bearing you dog children.

SuperFantabulous said...

Beat the dog to death, then eat it. That's what I should do.