Friday, April 23, 2010

Food Revolution!

In my spare time, I like to play Fable 2 and watch terrible TV shows. I just stumbled across a show that is not so terrible and I have to share it with you instantly! The state of food is atrocious in the US. The school lunches are the epitome of disgusting. Why anyone would let their kids eat that crap is beyond me. I'm glad attention is being brought to this issue. Maybe something will actually come of this, but I doubt it. There's not money in serving healthy food to the youth of our nation:

1 comment:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

so this has nothing to do with your post I just wanted you to knw you will henceforth be known as "Murdock". Ill have to go back through the posts and decide which of your daughters gets to be Face or BA. I know one of them shares your Czech obsession, but I can't remember if it's Blue or Green.