Thursday, April 1, 2010

SuperFantabulous Day Off!

Today is my first of two 'days off'. They aren't a day off in the sense that I get to stay home, they're off in the sense that I get to come to work and do nothing. The Roundhead way is to follow protocol no matter how nonsensical it may be. Still, I get to spend the whole day watching the most terrible of terrible TV shows while simutaneously getting paid the big bucks. Yippeee!!

Mr. Giggles has been true to his giggling word and let me stay in my English Office all day today. Tomorrow I expect the same. After his first few classes, his giggling mysteriously went away. The Roundhead students might have crushed his soul a tiny bit. This is bad for me. I might have to think of a new name for him. My life is hard.

Today, besides being Roundhead 'Lie Day' (don't you know the Roundhead Nation directly or vicariously invented every holiday known on Earth?) is the 6 month anniversary of our arrival in the Roundhead nation. Whatever.

In other, equally SuperFantabulous news, Mr. AwesomeCool has lived up to his name for once. Korean style, he reinvented a well known popular item and claimed it as his own. The product: Sour cream.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, the vegan curious amongst you. It's nothing like the hydro-saturated cholesterol fat-fest you're used to (I'm assuming. I don't even remember what that shit tastes like anymore). It's made with organic tofu and lemon juice, Suckas! I ate pretty much all of it straight out of the container. I'm selfish that way.

Speaking of selfish. The fact that the weather back in the Shit-Fuck town I come from is even worse than the 3.14 season's here is the only thing that keeps me from jumping off of my apartment balcony Roundhead-style (that and our apartment is fairly near the ground. It would be a symbolic gesture at best). I take pleasure in the rain related misfortune of others. I'm a douche-bag that way.

4 comments:

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

It's made with organic tofu and lemon juice, Suckas!

That sounds kinda good, actually.

Artsarah said...

I make one with ground cashews and lemon juice that I think is delicious!

SuperFantabulous said...

Chicken: It's disturbingly addictive.
ArtSarah: That sounds good too. Now all we need to do is figure out how to make a delicious cream cheese.

Kimberly said...

My ark I was building to save me and my own from drowning in the non-stop rain blew away when the 45 mph winds came. Nice.