Monday, March 8, 2010

SuperFantabulous Photograph!

Alert SuperFantabulous readers! Your leader has been grossly negligent. The SuperFantabulous Fan Club President has been taking his/her job very seriously and has notified me of a gaping oversight. S/he searched my entire blog (quite a feat since it goes back years and years and documents my every move over three continents) and discovered that there is not one single SuperFantabulous image on the whole fucking thing!

Oh! How could that be? Could I really have deprived my SuperFantabulous readers of my SuperFantabulous likeness? I can neither verify nor disprove the existence of photos as I'm not going to go searching through two years of blog entries to find one. All I know is that we absolutely can't belittle the Chicken Dance of victory from a few weeks ago, although I cut of my head as any chicken worth her salt would do before embarking on any such display of grace and rhythem as I have done.

So, without further ado I now grace you with my virtual presence:



Just look at that Longhead and those round eyes! Absolutely stunning! I'll admit, this picture is not completely current. It was taken sometime back in 1987. Rest assured, I still look every bit the 30 year old hermaphrodite shut-in now as I did when I was 12. Enjoy, but don't let your wife catch you.

9 comments:

Mister Baekseju said...

Truly sexy. I'm sure you turned lots of heads back in Middle-School.

I've got pictures of myself back when I was 13, and I'm always pissing my pants laughing each time we look at them with family. I had more acne than a toad, curlier hair than a Fox Terrier, the Transiberian railway as braces all over my toothless smile, but I unfortunately didn't have that sexy pair of glasses.

Back then I wouldn't have believed that 2 years later I'd be a wild French stud jumped at by all the girls I'd meet. The caterpillar became butterfly. Unfortunately, the butterfly is turning back into a caterpillar. Such is life.

LouDog said...

I think you looked hot back then sweetie. I would have hit that.

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

I should make this picture my profile pic!

SuperFantabulous said...

Mr. Baekjesu: Only two years?! That hardly even counts. And anyway, you're French. That's automatic butterly.

SuperFantabulous said...

Lou: Maybe if your jacking off hand was completely paralyzed.

SuperFantabulous said...

Chicken: We all should make it our profile picture! It is too stunning to dwell in obscurity on this little blog.

Captain Attitude said...

The Elvis Costello look with the big glasses never goes out of style! Very hip!

Artsarah said...

Now I know why I follow you...

Danielle said...

Lovely. Truly.

I can totally see why you are SuperFantabulous now.