Saturday, February 27, 2010

SuperFantabulous Fans!

I'm so fucking excited, I'm gleeing all over the place (those of you familiar with my donky dick know how messy that can be. That's OK. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Toad have nothing better to do than clean it up after me and my donkey dick.)

Here's my first posting from the Anonymous Douchebag files! Dear Anonymous Douchebag, you're only a douchebag because you posted anonymously, but you can still be president of the Superfantabulous fan club. Here's what my new biggest fan had to say:

Hey thanks for the post you fucktard!!! You are so smart! I love your fucktard style. The hell with the natives. They are so below you it's not even funny. I'm glad a person like you exist. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not smart. It's real obvious you are just so much better than these mutants!! I mean seriously, are they even human? They are so lucky that you are in Korea when your talents were so in demand in America!! Phiting!!!

I'm glad his/her douchery did not prevent him/her from picking up on my superior, mega-intelligent SuperFantabulousness. Anonymous Douchebag, you are so right! My ability to speak English got me nowhere back home. It seems quite a few people there are already fairly proficient.

You know you've arrived in the K-blogging world when Anonymous Douchebags have begun meager attempts at insult on your blog. Snaps to Anonymous Douchebag number one! You'll always have a place in my heart!

Any Anonymous Douchebag knows they have to work on their craft. Here's hoping the next one will be more creative with the epithets. Suicidal fat fag-cunt has a nice ring to it. Sadly, it's already taken. For now, I guess I'll just have to settle for Superfantabulous Superior Mega-Intelligent Fucktard.

8 comments:

LouDog said...

I bet you wrote it, it sounds like something you would write.

LouDog said...

Maybe I am just jealous, that I don't have an anonymous fucktard of my own :(

DrugstoreCowgirl said...

Yes, you've finally arrived when you get a comment troll.

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

At least your anonymous douchebag is somewhat vitriolic. The shit I have to wade through is just downright absurd and/or creepy.

SuperFantabulous said...

I agree. Correct punctuation and capitalization is quite the breath of fresh air.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! Hohohohoho! You no like!!
Sorry i just got back from my farewell lunch (sorry you were not invited) and i'm just a little bit drunk.
You no like! Hohoho! Hahaha! Is ok? Hohoho! Hahaha! You go home!

Anonymous said...

Hey FT, sorry to call you FT but i cannot find your name and Superfantabulous seemed to be quite misleading. It's strange i cannot find your name on this blog nor your picture and your profile seems like your in the witness protection program. But i understand... you know, being an anonymous douchebag and all. Phiting!!!!

SuperFantabulous said...

Did you really put in the time and effort to look through my entire blog? I'm honored. You truly are deserving of your post as SuperFantabulous Fan Club President.