Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snow-lio in Asseoul-io

I am cursed. Wherever I go in the world, an oddly long and bitterly cold Winter follows me. I admit it. This Winter Part Deux (as reported by Mr. Baesekju) is all my fault. It is me who wrecked the Roundhead Nation's one claim to fame: The most Four-like of any Four-ish seasons anywhere! They invented and perfected the four-ness of seasons and now I've gone and ruined it for everyone. I deeply apologize.

In other less, frigid and three-like news, there is a new kid at the school. Exiting! This kid's soul purpose in attending our fair institution is to shuffle around the hallways all day long doing nothing in particular. Like a wind-up toy, if he reaches the end of a hallway, he just bounces against the wall until he's flipped around the other way.

I saw him wandering the breezeway. I was worried he might bounce against the banister and plunge to his death, so I wound him up and pointed him toward the stairs. There's only about ten to a flight. If he falls down, he'll stop when the stairs change directions.

Mr. Toad had an exciting new revelation today:
"New English teacher no like English! She may go away sometime soon! New new English teacher could arrive!"

So, the new English teacher was hired under under the premise that English is really not her thing? This makes perfect sense! Who better to be an English teacher than someone who despises the language? Honestly, I can't think of a better qualification. She makes her distaste abundantly clear in the classroom where her face screws up any time she is forced to utter a word of the Longhead language. Given that she's the head mother-fucker in charge of the Englishee classroom, she doesn't have to very often.

I voiced some concerns, but what the fuck do I know? I'm just a stupid Longhead. I can't see the intricate English learning that goes on behind speaking 99.9% Korean to the kids.

Some Idiot once told me not to get involved in the Roundhead Bullshit. I do nothing if not follow orders implicitly, so I'll do exactly as he says. Today I kept my self entertained by handing out tissues to the nose pickers. A fun time was had by all.

3 comments:

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

Prediction!

SuperFantabulous said...

Am I winner? I can't tell which one has the long head.

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

Am I the winner?

I think we both know the answer to that question, SuperFantabulasaurus Rex.