Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BattraFantabulous

Apparently, my becoming a Constant Retard over at Psychadelic Kimchee is cause for celebration! Excitement of epic proportions! While I don't appreciate the consumption of cows in my honor, I do appreciate being appreciated. It's the celebrating that truly matters, although, I can't say for certain I know exactly what is being celebrated.

Believe it or not, my SuperFantabulous readers, your leader tends to think in a rather linear fashion that is not conducive to psychedelic intonations. I'm going to just have to accept that anyone not celebrating my following of their blog would be the true anomaly and move on with my life.

2 comments:

Chicken Wire, the Harbinger of Heavenly Annotation said...

The only time you turn it down is when you're sleeping it off.

SuperFantabulous said...

(Whoooooooooooooooooooo!)