Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Losing It

The thought of staying in Korea another year terrifies me. I've actually been kind of homesick. That is really saying something because I hate my piece of shit home town with a passion. The very thought of it makes me cringe. But the thought of standing in front of 35 punching, screaming, little twats for another year and a half makes me sick.

I've been sitting at this fucking school for over a month doing jack shit. I have way too much time to think about how much I hate everything.

Also, Mr. AwesomeDrool has more followers than me. Traditionally I have dominated him in every way imaginable. It's striking a blow deep in my heart that he is beating me at blogging. I deleted my profile picture today because I thought it might be that a 500 year old church was to stand-offish.

Then I watched, "How I met your mother." And it sucked so bad, I felt really depressed for having watched it.

My life is hard.

2 comments:

DrugstoreCowgirl said...

I feel the same way about Korea.

And don't feel sad about your blog. I just found it a few days ago and I love it! It's like I'm reading so many of my own thoughts.

SuperFantabulous said...

Thanks!