Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bad Mommy

Explitives have never bothered me. I'm kind of a fan of them actually. They can be quite appropriate. However, recently I've been curbing my use of colorful vocabulary. Swear words are all fine and good in single servings, to be savored and appreciated. My lax view on the matter dramaticly changes when my sweet, innocent, little eight year old starts stringing together some of my most sweary of swears into compact, extremely inflamitory sentences at the drop of a hat.
Out of the mouthes of babes comes, "Goddambitchassmotherfucker!"
I don't think so.
Bad Mommy.

2 comments:

Enormous Plumes of Smoke said...

Haha! That is so hard to picture coming out of Kamaya's sweet little face.

Expat Wannabe said...

Shocking. It wasn't just once or twice either. And she had a few more nice combinations in her repetoire.