Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fuck Bitches, Get Money.

That's my new motto. Actually, I was watching the 6th grade talent show at school when suddenly a girl appeared onstage wearing a shirt with that quote on it. My jaw dropped and I looked at the English speaking teacher next to me in horror. She didn't seem bothered and I was amazingly disappointed. I was in need of entertaining drama. Can you imagine seeing a little girl wearing such a shirt in America?! The furor it would cause! Haha!! It was definitely the highlight of my day. Fuck Bitches, Get Money, indeed.

2 comments:

LouDog said...

Yes, indeed.

Enormous Plumes of Smoke said...

Again, I think this speaks to the fact that the word "fuck" is so horrifying in our country while in other countries it may not seem like a big deal.
Kids in Costa Rica would throw around the word "Shit" and "fuck" like no big deal but they would gasp in horror when I said the word "stupid".