Sunday, May 10, 2009

That is why you're fat

But This Is Why You're Thin. One of my favorite bloggers, Jennifer McCann who is most known for her blog Vegan Lunchbox and her cookbook of the same name, based on her blog recipes, has started a new blog in response to a website called "This Is Why You're Fat." On the TIWYF website they have all kinds of abominable foods in revolting combinations. I won't even mention any here because they are just horrifying and disgusting and my fingers might grease up from merely typing them out. However, on TIWYT, Jennifer has pictures of vegan foods readers send in along with lifestyle choices that are slimming. Also, she was featured in this months "Vegetarian Times" with picnic recipes. I might have to buy a copy, because people on her website are mentioning tatoos and she SOOOOO does not seem like the type to have them. I am intrigued.

2 comments:

Enormous Plumes of Smoke said...

Don't buy it. Borrow mine. I have a subscription to VT.

Expat Wannabe said...

Ok