Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ewwwwwww

Gasp! Sob! It's raining today! Booo hoooo hooooo! It's raining HARD!! No fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair, no fair! Nobody told me this would happen! Why would they lie to me! WHY? WHY!!! WHY!!!! It's raining, soooooooooooo HARD! There are puddles on the street! I could hear it pounding on the windows, trying to get in! Trying to get in and get my floor ALL WET!! Sniffle!! That mean rain is trying to ruin my life! It followed me from RainyTown just to totally make me miserable!! (Sob!) Well, thanks a lot RainyTown! Thanks a fucking lot! You've succeeded! Are you happy now?? HUH? Are you happy???? I guess so, because you've stopped now. You've stopped now and the sun is back out, so I guess you're happy, mean old rain!!! I guess you went back to RainyTown where you belong!! I scared you away with my whimpering! Hahahahaha!! Yeah, go back to RainyTown!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Go back to RainyTown where you belong!! Yeah, get them all wet! I guess you've learned your lesson now!! HAHA! You'll stay away from me from now on!! I got you gooooooooooood!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Stenstrom said...

HA HA HA HA It is NOT raining here!!! :)

Expat Wannabe said...

Noooooo! Well, its raining here again. But at least there's breaks of sun in between!

Kimberly said...

Wow, clear blue skies here for the last week. Maybe it did follow you. What season is it supposed to be there now anyway?