Friday, October 10, 2008

Click, Click, Click

I got hit on by my first Spanish guy yesterday. As I walked to the town hall to try to sort out my internet (Didn't work, so as of Wednesday, I'm getting free internet, although I am expected at some point to provide a bank account number so they can suck €12 out a month for their crappy internet) fat guy on a scooter made a kissing sound. Then on my way back a sound like he were walking on a hardwood floor in high heels. Not sure if I'm supposed to find the thought of him in high heals walking on hard surfaces sexy or what. Anyway, I didn't.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I had one of the new homeless guys ask if he could read my palm. He also said he just saw Jimmy Hoffa, but that's beside the point.

Expat Wannabe said...

Haha! I always knew Jimmy Hoffa would show up in Eugene! Along with Elvis and Jesus.