Friday, September 12, 2008

Done with that shit!

I had my last muthufuckin day of work on Tuesday! Wooooooooot! It will take a while to get over the trauma of working such a demeaning job though. I am having serious second thoughts about Spain. Who wants to bet I don't go?? I have a feeling I'll bitch out at the last minute. Oh well, so what if I do? What you gonna do about it? Huh punk? Shut the fuck up then!
If you are a fan of reality TV show, there are a few you should absolutely not miss that I have recently had the pleasure of watching obsessively with my family. Now, I am a ginormous snob about food, a snob about vacuums (that's why I have both a Kirby and a Dyson, bitch!), I'm a huge snob about music (which is why I don't own a single CD and listen to the classical station when I'm in the car), I'm a snob and a bitch about a million things . . . except TV. Not to say I'll watch a Jerry Springer marathon or anything like that. I watch quality trash only. And that is why I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these shows. They are "Flavor of Love" and "I Love New York". Especially "I Love New York". That girl is a psycho bitch, but she's a damn charismatic psycho bitch.

Here's a little taste to get you wet:

2 comments:

Jamie Stenstrom said...

Don't go!!! Don't go!!!! Seriously, it might be a bad idea.

Expat Wannabe said...

I'm going! It's the best idea ever!