Monday, July 28, 2008

Exit Uranium-ville

Somebody kindly switched placements with me and I am now the proud owner of a teaching assignment in Campillos, Malaga! It's an IES which means middle school and high school (I'm none too thrilled about that). It's closer to the beach, so that's nice anyway. Its a town of 8,000 which will take some getting used to. Apparantly there's a salt lake nearby that pink flamingos flock to as a layover on their yearly migration. Still trying to work out the details, meaning how to get all of us over there.
The EU is such a bitch about letting people over there to work. I had a plan though. I'm going to be a stripper. Since they won't let my husband go over to work and they require we have $1000 for each month he's going to be over there loafing around, he's trying to ruin the whole thing for everybody with sound logic and concern about our financial retardation. Not to mention, he thinks my stripper idea is stupid.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sorry girl, but I'm pretty sure you have to have boobs bigger than walnuts to be profitable as a stripper. :-)