Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shocking! incomprehensible !

I made it through my first day of work! Yay! Now I want to quit. Boo! It wasn't all that bad. Yay! I had to handle raw meat. Boo!! Everyone who works there is really nice. Yay! My feet hurt. Boo! I make more than minimum wage. Yay! I have a college degree and I'm a checker at a grocery store. BOOOO!!! I should be able to sue my university for giving me a defective degree. I should at least be able to exchange it for a better one.
Oh, in other, more depressing news, everyone who was accepted to the assistantship program in France has already been notified. So I'm not going to my tropical French experience in Guadeloupe this September. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Also I got up at 4:30 this morning and went to spin. YAY! BOO! YAY!

2 comments:

JS Photography said...

WTH. i am cracking up. Yay!

David said...

Hilarious, where the heck are you working. PC?